Cogent Concepts and Project Management, L.L.C. contracts a variety of services to empower a more progressive community. Services span from developing data driven political and issue-based campaigns to managing projects for non-profits and small businesses ensuring greater efficiency in their organization.
Cogent Concepts works with you to analyze where you stand, determine how where you stand effects where you want to go, and then develops goals with measurable outcomes including the effective integration of online tactics for achieving optimal offline results.
- Campaigns – Develops data driven strategies that inform everything from field plans, messaging, GOTV, volunteer management and more.
- Non-profits and Small Businesses – Helps new businesses crystallize their vision into a business plan.
Data management is the process of managing data as a resource. Cogent Concepts has expertise in voter file administration, as well as in monitoring data accuracy for large agency systems.
- Campaigns – Uses voter files and other data sources to inform targeted campaign tactics, including but not limited to the prioritization of voters and precincts based on Democratic Performance Indicators, voter turnout, and voting history. Cogent Concepts also manages ongoing data collection and performs real time analysis of progress during the campaign cycle.
- Non-profits and Small Businesses – Develops efficient data systems and recommends data management processes based on an organization’s needs.
Cogent Concepts can provide your campaign with training for staff and volunteers in everything from the effective implementation of basic organizing tactics to voter file data software use. Cogent Concepts also develops and implements trainings specific to the needs of a non-profit or small business.
- Campaigns – Trainings available in Votebuilder Administration, Using Access and Excel to Manage Voter File Data, Volunteer Management, Voter Registration, GOTV Day, Direct Voter Contact Tactics, Messaging Matrices, Turning Online Activity into Offline Action, Communications, and more.
- Non-profit and Small Businesses – Reviews your training needs, research training models appropriate to your industry, and then tailor training specific to your team needs.